Low cost certificates are sold to EVERYONE and this program is not based on financial status. Please note that the certificate ONLY covers the actual spay or neuter and each veterinarian that works with our program has their own terms and prices of additional services that you must pay for at the time of the surgery. Please make sure that you understand those terms before taking your pet(s) to that clinic. Below are step-by-step instructions to assist you:
1. Look at the list of participating veterinarians.
2. Call the chosen veterinarian to ask what additional fees will be owed if paying with a certificate.
3. Order the certificate(s) online below. PLEASE NOTE: THE CERTIFICATE WILL BE SENT TO YOU VIA U.S. MAIL WITHIN 10 BUSINESS DAYS (DUE TO US POSTAL DIFFICULTIES, MAY BE LONGER). The Paypal receipt will not be accepted as payment.
4. Once you receive the certificate by mail, call the chosen veterinarian clinic and make your appointment.
5. On the date of your appointment, take your pet(s) and certificate(s) and any additional funds that you will owe.
6. Thank you for being a responsible pet owner!
Certificates are also available for purchase via mail.
Please make your check or money order payable to:
PO Box 130398
Birmingham, AL 35213
Questions:? Contact the certificates department
FOR ALL ORDERS:
Please note male or female, dog or cat in your request and include your name, address, and phone number. WE CANNOT PROCESS YOUR ORDER WITHOUT ALL OF THIS INFORMATION.
1. Go to the bottom of page and click on female cat/dog, male cat/dog, to select which certificate(s) you want to purchase.
2. Click on “add to cart”.
3. Click on “view cart”.
4. You may “add donation to your order” on this screen (thank you if or you may “proceed to checkout”.
5. Enter your billing details and add a note to FCDF if you need us to know anything special about your order then click “proceed PayPal”.
6. Click on “Pay with PayPal” or “Pay with a Card” or “Pay with PayPal Credit”.
7. Enter the pertinent information regarding your payment.
8. Confirm order. Your certificate will be mailed to you within 10 business days. Once received, contact your chosen veterinarian to make your appointment.
LOW COST SPAY & NEUTER OPTIONS WITHOUT A CERTIFICATE:
Alabama Spay Neuter Clinic-Irondale
Services & Fees
Female Dog – $100, Male Dog – $80, Female Cat – $75, Male Cat – $55, In Heat – $15 Pregnant Cat – $20 Pregnant Dog – $25 50+ lbs. – $20 65+ lbs. – $30 80+ lbs. – $40 95+ lbs. $60 Feral Cat – Spay/Neuter Surgery + Rabies Vaccination + FVRCP Vaccination + Ear Tip = $35** Rabies Vaccination – $16
They also have other subsidized programs to help those in need, please contact them for details.
Go to http://alspay.org or 205-956-0012 for more information.
Want to buy a certificate in person: http://animaladoption.org/services/certificates.cfm
VETERINARY OFFICES, THESE PRICES ARE NOT REIMBURSMENT RATES.
Showing all 4 results